Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Not able to view Translation jobs in AEM dashboard | AEM as cloud service

Level 1

Hi Community,
when i was creating language copies, i used the option of create multi-language translation project. Refer below screenshot.

SumanSatija_0-1667457905627.png

Then i named that multi-language translation project as "xyztranslationFolder". and i have selected human  translation method.
Then after creating language copies, i can see translation jobs in http://localhost:4502/projects/details.html/content/projects/xyztranslationFolder/xyztranslationFold...
Then i shared it the language copies and this translation folder by creating the package to my colleague on his local.
i used below filters in the package :

/content/dam/projects/xyztranslationFolder
/content/myproject
/content/experience-fragments/myproject
/content/projects/xyztranslationFolder

after installing this package on my colleague's local (AEM sdk environment), she can view translation jobs nodes in /crx/de - /content/projects/xyztranslationFolder/xyztranslationFolder/jcr:content/dashboard/gadgets/translationjob0
but these jobs are not visible on AEM dashboard. like below snapshot, it is visible in my local, but not on her local.

SumanSatija_2-1667458885451.png

Please let me know if i am missing any node filters while sharing package to her. we need these jobs to come in her dashboard so that we can use import/export options.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6

@SumanSatija 

When you create a translation project, it not only creates project but also some groups which you can find under /home/groups/projects/translation-job-service/<your_translation_project_name>

May be you can try packaging and installing these groups as well.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 6

@SumanSatija 

When you create a translation project, it not only creates project but also some groups which you can find under /home/groups/projects/translation-job-service/<your_translation_project_name>

May be you can try packaging and installing these groups as well.