Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Not able to connect to DTM from AEM 6.3 publish instance

Level 1

Hi,

I am trying to integrate DTM using AEM Cloud services. In author network I am able to see satellite.js but not on publish and dispatcher. Next I tried i adding alert script to both header and footer in DTM configuration but I am not able to see that as well. Below are the steps followed to configure on AEM end on top level.

1. Configure DTM in Cloud Service use API token Company and property enable check box.

2. Added <script type="text/javascript">alert("Hello DTM Stage");</script> in both staging and production

3. Added dtm configuration respect to site.

4. Activated both page and configuration.

Now i am able to see alert Hello DTM Stage on author but not on publish and dispatcher.

4 Replies

Administrator

Two things that you can check:-

1. Performing Approval and Publishing Steps in DTM

In Advanced settings, I usually check the first two options to enable approving and publishing multiple rules at once:

• Allow Multi-Rule Approvals
    • Enable Selective Publish

Leave the rest to defaults. DTM is flexible enough to let you change the settings later on.

2. While publishing the page from author, do check if DTM configuration is also getting published or not.

Reference article:- Adobe Experience Manager Help | Integrating Adobe Experience Manager with Adobe Analytics and Target...

Kautuk Sahni

Level 1

Hi,

Thank you for the reply !

I have checked both points mentioned above but it is not helping me

Administrator

Do you see the DTM configuration in the publisher instance? If not, then try manually publishing it from activation tree for path "/etc/cloudservices/dtm/...."

-Kautuk

Kautuk Sahni

Level 1

I can see that in publish and also I have tried for my local every thing is good on my local instance but not on server .