Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Not able to access AEM page using postman GET request

Level 2

Hi All,

I am trying to access AEM page using GET request via Postman tool. I have enabled anonymous access in 'Apache Sling Auhentication Service' still it is not working. Page is opening fine through browser.

Getting below error when accessing via Postman

19.08.2020 12:58:48.556 *INFO* [0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 [1597822128552] GET /content/test/en/page.html HTTP/1.1] org.apache.sling.engine.impl.SlingRequestProcessorImpl service: Resource /content/test/en/page.html not found

Any help is much appreciated. 

Thanks,

Pradeep

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@pradeepd1320668  - Please check for the Authentication of the AEM server in your Postman.
Refer the attachment below: 
auth.PNG

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@pradeepd1320668  - Please check for the Authentication of the AEM server in your Postman.
Refer the attachment below: 
auth.PNG

Community Advisor

You need to do 2 things

Option1  -  Anonymous Access 

1) Allow anonymous user in the config "sling authentication service" config.

2) Give read permisions on the content to anonymous user.

Option2 - In Post man use Basic authentication. ,where you can give username and password.

Option1 is not recommended as you are almost giving the read access without login in author.

Thank you. It worked through postman, i need to implement same in react. I believe there also it will work.