Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

Not able get drag component option

Level 3

Hi Team,

In one of our editable template we are not getting the neither the layout container nor getting any option to drag components. I have checked to compare with the other templates which is working fine but not able to get the cause of the issue

Could anyone please help 

skumari_0-1690959702691.png

You can see nothing is showing in the template.

7 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @skumari 

Is it working for initial?
Can you verify the sling:resourceType of structure is mapping to page component.

You can refer https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-experience-manager/not-seeing-layout-containe...

Community Advisor

hello @skumari 

It would be difficult to debug, without looking at the structure and policy in details.

I would suggest to duplicate a working template, remove whats not needed, and append whats needed. It should be much easier than debugging without a live session

Aanchal Sikka

Community Advisor

Can you check if there are any issues in the browser console? Usually, this behavior is due to some JS is not fully executed. 

Esteban Bustamante

Level 3

Hi @EstebanBustamante 

Yeah when loading the page used by the editable template getting js error in console.

Community Advisor

That maybe the reason why the template is not working, Can you post which error are you seeing? 

Esteban Bustamante

Level 3

Hi @EstebanBustamante 

We were getting error with one model like-
model cannot be correctly instantiated by use API , after resolving the error issue got resolved.

Thanks all!