Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

No route found to continue from step node0 in model /var/workflow/models/<nameOfWorkflowModel>. Probably a configuration error.

Level 2

I'm having trouble calling a sub-workflow process in my main workflow. To give some context, for every container step I use to call another workflow, I use a Set Variable to set some specific variables I used on the sub-workflow. As you can see in the picture below, I have the Set Variable named Input Prod Planning Email 1 and then the Production Planning Email 1. Here the workflow is working as expected.

SebasRios34_0-1626901538831.png

Later on, in the workflow, I have the same to Set Variable and Container Step, but they are named differently. In the Input Prod Planning Email 2, I have the same mapping as Input 1, and Production Planning Email 2 as the same sub-workflow as Production 1.

SebasRios34_1-1626901662704.png

When they are executed I have the following error: No route found to continue from step node0 in model /var/workflow/models/notifyprodplanningsubprocess1. Probably a configuration error, and here is the screenshot as well: 

SebasRios34_2-1626901832454.png

To me, this is really weird because in the past I have used multiple container steps calling the same sub-workflow on other workflows and they are working just fine. Any ideas what could be causing the error?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

Are you using any OR steps in your workflows?

Arun Patidar

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

Are you using any OR steps in your workflows?

Arun Patidar

Level 2

Hello, yes I'm using multiple OR splits in the main workflow and in the sub-workflow as well:

SebasRios34_0-1626964846649.pngthe set variable and the container step are inside an OR split

SebasRios34_1-1626964880528.png

Community Advisor
you need to add a default root as one of the path, so that atleast workflow progress to one root in case condition does not matched.

Arun Patidar