Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Nexus deploy of cloud manager artifacts

Community Advisor

Hello Team,

I wanted to push cloud manager artifacts such as "all" package and all "ui.apps" sub packages and "core" bundles to a nexus artifacts repository post deployment to an ams/cloud instances. Any help is much appreciated.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Shashi_Mulugu 

As we can see cloud manager does not allow us to customize the deployment pipeline, so we will not be able to upload the package to nexus post deployment from the pipeline job.

As an workaround, we can try something below:

1. We can keep a listener which will try to check for the package upload (with some pattern name) event and download those package into the file system.
  2. Once we have the files available with us (it's same as what was deployed to AEM), the same can be uploaded to Nexus using CURL or some custom coding.

It's just a thought and I never tried this

Thanks!

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Community Advisor

I don't think it does that. Mostly, we have very little/no control over the CM integrations.

Thanks,

Singaiah

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Shashi_Mulugu 

As we can see cloud manager does not allow us to customize the deployment pipeline, so we will not be able to upload the package to nexus post deployment from the pipeline job.

As an workaround, we can try something below:

1. We can keep a listener which will try to check for the package upload (with some pattern name) event and download those package into the file system.
  2. Once we have the files available with us (it's same as what was deployed to AEM), the same can be uploaded to Nexus using CURL or some custom coding.

It's just a thought and I never tried this

Thanks!