Replies

stratonm3227466

stratonm3227466

stratonm3227466

12-12-2018

Hello Everybody!! Straton, here, a licensed AEM Buss Practitioner from the Washington DC Metro area,  looking to build a carrier as an AEM Dev >> Architect...and what else? Happy to connect with every last of you...lets connect and make the experience worthwhile

sumeetgupta1

sumeetgupta1

sumeetgupta1

09-01-2019

Hi Team,

My name is Sumeet. I just started working on AEM around a month back.

Will appreciate support.

Regards

Sumeet

omcguire901

omcguire901

omcguire901

18-04-2019

Hi there! My name is Owen McGuire — I work at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital in Memphis, Tennessee. My team makes Together, a website for pediatric cancer patients and families, regardless of where they receive treatment. Our site is powered by AEM.

praveenjain

praveenjain

praveenjain

09-05-2019

Hi, I am Praveen [AEM Consultant, Adobe] have 6+ years of experience in AEM.

Happy to help out here !!

JohnBunker

Employee

JohnBunker

Employee

JohnBunker
Employee

09-05-2019

Hello all,

My name is John Bunker, I'm a Technical Support Engineer on the Customer Care team in at Adobe HQ in San Jose. I've only got about two years of AEM experience but I have over three decades of experience programming and supporting individuals interacting with computing devices.

Here is a short sentence about me: I'm an Earthican and play Ice Hockey. Go Sharks!

Cheers,

John

Andrew_Khoury

Employee

Andrew_Khoury

Employee

Andrew_Khoury
Employee

09-05-2019

Hi, my name is Andrew Khoury, I have been working with the Adobe AEM Customer Care team as a Senior Engineer since the Day Software days (2008) when the product was called Communiqué.  I have many years of AEM development and support experience and have a background in Computer Science and Digital Arts.  My favorite hobbies are woodworking, programming and creating digital art using Photoshop and Illustrator.

-Andrew

bilal_ahmad

bilal_ahmad

bilal_ahmad

12-05-2019

Hello Everyone,

My name is Bilal, and I am working for Accenture Technology, IN as Release Manager with a focus in source code management, release management and streamlining the inter-dependencies among multiple vendors/teams across the globe. I also have experience in AEM Development and Administration.

With 6+ years of professional experience, I started my journey as Systems Engineer in Infosys, IN. I'm passionate about photography and have won multiple awards in various categories. Apart from this, I love singing, love to cook and improvise traditional food. Look forward to sharing and collaborating!

Cheers!

Bilal Ahmad

rajeshk14275936

rajeshk14275936

rajeshk14275936

15-05-2019

Hello Everyone,

My name is Rajesh Kadgaye. I am working in TCS as a AEM developer. I do have 3.5 years of experience in AEM. I have started my carrier as a AEM developer and worked on  6.x versions of AEM. I like travelling.

Happy to be here.

gkkhatal

gkkhatal

gkkhatal

15-05-2019

Hello All

I am Ganesh Khatal working as Technical Manager at Globant. I have total 14 years of experience in ECM domain and have 4 years of experience into AEM. I have been following this group since quite a long time now, but putting my intro bit late. I found this community quite happening and supportive. Happy to be part of it.

Thanks

Ganesh

Diego_Fontan

Diego_Fontan

Diego_Fontan

15-05-2019

welcome my friend!!!