Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

[New] Welcome to AEM Community! Please Introduce Yourself

Administrator

Hello everyone,

Hola, Welkom, Привет, Salut, Vítejte, Gruß, 환영합니다, Willkommen, Hoi, नमस्ते, Nazdar, Bienvenue, Witamy, ハワイ, Hej, Živjo, 拝啓, Velkommen, Cześć, Oi, 您好, Saudações, ようこそ, Salve, مرحبا, Benvenuto, Pozdrav, Hoşgeldiniz, Gegroet, Salutacions, Benvingut, הי, Saludos, Hei, Bemvindo, Hälsningar, Приветствую, Hi,  Välkommen, Saluto, अभिवादन, Dobrodošli, Tervetuloa, Pozdrowienia, Salutation, ברכות...

We are happy to have you on the AEM Community and here, in our community, we believe it's important to create a space for you all to share a little more about who you are and all the cool things you are up to!

So, let me first start by introducing myself -

I, Kautuk, am working as a Community Manager for AEM and I have been with Adobe for almost 10 years now. I started my career at Adobe as a Software Engineer. Apart from being a Community Manager, I am also a sports enthusiast and love to play tennis. My other interests include cooking and trying new cuisines. So, if you have any great recipes feel free to share! Looking forward to knowing you here, on the community!

Thanks and Regards
Kautuk Sahni

*THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR SUPPORT. PLEASE DO NOT ASK A QUESTION HERE. THIS IS FOR INTRODUCING YOURSELF ONLY.

Kautuk Sahni
287 Replies

Level 1

Hi everyone,

My name is Lukas. Based in UK, just outside London. I have over 10 years of professional experience in web/app solutions, currently working as a Lead Developer. I'm working with AEM for big global MedTech client.

Level 3

Hi folks!

I am Giancarlo and a longtime CQ/AEM architect and platform engineer. 17 years ago I made my first experience with CQ as a Day Software Engineer. Today I still lead large scale projects as architect and strategist.

I just launched JECIS, a full-fledged E-Commerce framework based on the JCR content repository. JECIS is content-centric and extends the JCR content repository. It's finally reality that you can use AEM to build native, commerce-driven experiences without requiring any integrations to third party E-Commerce solutions.

I joined the forum with what I thought was a Touch UI CSS bug. I was so impressed by the fast response and the collaborative solution finding that I decided to assist the community in answering questions or bringing up useful topics I see in my daily project work.

Community Advisor

@Giancarlo (Sapient) It is our privilege to have you in the forum. Your experience will help a lot of us here in the community. Looking forward

Level 1

Hello!

I am Paul John Domingo, Java and Certified AEM Developer from Philippines. Glad to be part of the community!

Cheers,

Level 1

Hi!

My name is Karol Lewandowski and I'm AEM developer with about 18 months experience. For living I work on CMS (AEM 6.1) for the biggest European airlines company, but in my spare time I try to make our lives easier by developing AEM IntelliJ Plugin (https://github.com/karollewandowski/aem-intellij-plugin).

Cheers from Poland :-)

Level 2

Hi, My name is Naveen. I have been working with AEM since 2013 and I started my career in Cognizant since 2010 and now working for Delta Airlines as a Contractor. I have my own blog in which I wrote technical articles related to AEM. Think and Code.. My hobbies are playing Cricket and watching all type of movies

Level 1

Hi all,

I am Ashok a Senior Developer with responsible for the architecture and development of our Adobe Experience Manager platform. I have been working with CQ/AEM for 6 years.

Best regards

Ashok

Level 3

Hi there, my name is Jake Garelick and I do consulting with a company called Infield Digital in San Francisco. I've been working with AEM on and off for the past year and a half and recently got my AEM 6 Developer Certification. Looking forward to chatting with you all!

Level 2

Hi Everyone,

I am Nitin Kumar working in Sapient Razorfish as senior AEM developer.

I started working with CQ 5.6, now working on AEM 6.2.

I like to travel and playing football, chess.

Level 2

Hi I'm new here so I hope I can help and receive help from all of you guys.

Level 1

Hello,

I'm Stacey.  I'm trying to research what AEM is all about after being trained in Adobe DPS a few years ago.  I'm also interested in networking with developers to help me basically train my manager in the steps necessary in creating a B2B website.  Thanks for having me.

Level 2

Hello,

My name is Adarsh and I work as a AEM developer at Infosys.  I have over 2 year of experience in AEM and 3 years of experience in web technologies. 

Excited to be apart of Adobe Community.

Thanks & Regards

Adarsh

Level 2

Hello,

My name is Neilbert Milar, I am a Junior Web Developer at Xurpas Enterprise here in philippines. I am only less than a year of experience of AEM and 2 years experience in web development, i wish to be an AEM architect someday and to be one of the success of this great product in the future. My dream is to help the world to become a better place.

I love challenges, it makes me happy. Studying is also a habit of mine, i love to question many things

Thanks for having me here

Level 2

Hi everyone, nice meeting you all. This is Andrea and I am new to AEM Forms. I would be working on its implementation, workflow, and APIs. Appreciate any advice on the learning path and recommendations on training materials as I aim at mastering it asap.

Level 1

Hello all, my name is Sébastien and I work for the province of East-Flanders (Belgium). Two weeks a go we released our new corporate website (https://oost-vlaanderen.be), made with AEM. I started using AEM back in July 2017 with support of a consultant. Learned a lot on a short time, but still trying to append my AEM skills where possible.

Level 2

Hello,

My name is Damien Lepérou, I'm a AEM developer/architect for 5 years now and come from Java world. Always looking at solution on forum but I never took time to introducing myself. I'm fixing that.

As for my personal life, I'm a french guy who immigrate in Canada. I'm always curious to do things myself, built my house, maintain car, motor bike, and I'm a kind of old scool guy since I don't have facebook, twiter, ... (only link for work).

Regards,

Level 1
Level 1

Hello

My name is Raj. I am an AEM Architect with total 12+ years of experience in IT industry. From Last 6 + years I have been working on Adobe CQ/AEM technology.

Thanks,

Raj

Level 3

HI,

this is Julio Tobar, AEM Senior Consultant with 7+ years experience with AEM and more than 14 years in IT. I'm happy to be here and be able to assist others.

Community Advisor

Hi Community Members,

I am Ravi, I am working as a Senior AEM Developer with Sony playstation having experience in AEM, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Search and Promote, communities, Target and many more.

I have total 9+ years of experience in that 5+ years in AEM.

Regards,

Ravi

Level 2

Hi, I am Helen , new for the community. I am seeking for help for form designing XML\JavaScript debug skills.

Level 1

Hi!

I'm Marie and I work with digital transformation, both on the business side and just recently started on the technical side as a junior front end developer. I am currently trying to learn AEM.