Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Need to include the Image URL/body of the page in return results by query builder report

Level 6

Hi Team,

I have a situation like need to pull a report which pages are having the DAM specific folder URLs.  I am able to pull that by using the query builder. By using the below query 

path=/content/*
fulltext=/content/dam/*
p.limit=-1 

But in results, I am getting only 

[

•  
    {
    • path"****",
    • excerpt"",
    • name"small",
    • title"small",
    • lastModified"2016-10-07 18:52:43"
    },

I wanted to add extra result field to this query. If yes how I can do it.  For example images in JCR:content stored like below. 

small

{

• jcr:primaryType"nt:unstructured",
  • fileReference"/content/dam/eahelp/articles/sports/fifa-mobile-attack-mode.jpg",

I would like to get the fileRefernce property in that query .

Or

Is there anyway Can I get the report of DAM images which are used in the pages?

Thanks In Advance 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6

I am able to solve it by adding the hits and extra fields to the JSON results kind of like this 

fulltext=*&p.limit=-1&path=*&p.hits=selective&p.properties=sling:resourceType%20jcr:primaryType%20jcr:title%20jcr:path%20/fileReference/&property=jcr:title

This thread helped me to resolve the issue quickly 

http://help-forums.adobe.com/content/adobeforums/en/experience-manager-forum/adobe-experience-manage...

Thanks  :)

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 6

I am able to solve it by adding the hits and extra fields to the JSON results kind of like this 

fulltext=*&p.limit=-1&path=*&p.hits=selective&p.properties=sling:resourceType%20jcr:primaryType%20jcr:title%20jcr:path%20/fileReference/&property=jcr:title

This thread helped me to resolve the issue quickly 

http://help-forums.adobe.com/content/adobeforums/en/experience-manager-forum/adobe-experience-manage...

Thanks  :)