Tip /
Sign in

Sign in to Community

to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
Bedrock Mission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

SOLVED

Need to include the Image URL/body of the page in return results by query builder report

dragon2A
Level 6
Level 6

Hi Team,

I have a situation like need to pull a report which pages are having the DAM specific folder URLs.  I am able to pull that by using the query builder. By using the below query 

path=/content/*
fulltext=/content/dam/*
p.limit=-1 

But in results, I am getting only 

[

•  
    {
    • path"****",
    • excerpt"",
    • name"small",
    • title"small",
    • lastModified"2016-10-07 18:52:43"
    },

I wanted to add extra result field to this query. If yes how I can do it.  For example images in JCR:content stored like below. 

small

{

• jcr:primaryType"nt:unstructured",
  • fileReference"/content/dam/eahelp/articles/sports/fifa-mobile-attack-mode.jpg",

I would like to get the fileRefernce property in that query .

Or

Is there anyway Can I get the report of DAM images which are used in the pages?

Thanks In Advance 

1 Accepted Solution
dragon2A
Correct answer by
Level 6
Level 6

I am able to solve it by adding the hits and extra fields to the JSON results kind of like this 

fulltext=*&p.limit=-1&path=*&p.hits=selective&p.properties=sling:resourceType%20jcr:primaryType%20jcr:title%20jcr:path%20/fileReference/&property=jcr:title

This thread helped me to resolve the issue quickly 

http://help-forums.adobe.com/content/adobeforums/en/experience-manager-forum/adobe-experience-manage...

Thanks  🙂

View solution in original post

2 Replies
dragon2A
Correct answer by
Level 6
Level 6

I am able to solve it by adding the hits and extra fields to the JSON results kind of like this 

fulltext=*&p.limit=-1&path=*&p.hits=selective&p.properties=sling:resourceType%20jcr:primaryType%20jcr:title%20jcr:path%20/fileReference/&property=jcr:title

This thread helped me to resolve the issue quickly 

http://help-forums.adobe.com/content/adobeforums/en/experience-manager-forum/adobe-experience-manage...

Thanks  🙂

View solution in original post