Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Navigation Panel misisng in local setup

Level 3

Hi All,

I have installed aem6.5 on my local machine.

On opening the author instances navigation panel is missing only TOOL bar is present.

Any pointers.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @akank_23 

Which service pack is installed on AEM 6.5?

Do you see this issue on all browsers or any specifc browser? Are there any console errors you see when you try to load the start.html page?

Was this issue reproducible on a fresh vanila 6.5 instance or this happened after installing any specific code or content package?

Please provide screenshot with more details on the issue and we can find out a way to debug.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

@akank_23,

Can you share a screenshot, please?
Can you also share your error log files as well, please?

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @akank_23 

Which service pack is installed on AEM 6.5?

Do you see this issue on all browsers or any specifc browser? Are there any console errors you see when you try to load the start.html page?

Was this issue reproducible on a fresh vanila 6.5 instance or this happened after installing any specific code or content package?

Please provide screenshot with more details on the issue and we can find out a way to debug.

Thanks!

Community Advisor

@akank_23  As you are saying it as Local, is it every time you spin a new local instance? Have you tried to start new local instance with different port?