Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Modified date no longer appears in the Touch UI for assets

Level 2

Our authors can no longer view the modifed date in the Touch UI for assets in the DAM. I can view the jcr:lastModified timestamp for assets uploaded to the DAM in CRXDE so we know it's still getting updated in the property field. Is anyone familiar with this error?

Screen Shot 2022-02-25 at 4.43.34 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-02-25 at 4.44.09 PM.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

hi @stiegjo ,
Did it stop working after any upgrade or service pack installation?

Can you try adding "Set last modified date" process step to "Dam Update Asset" workflow & verify. If this works, you can raise a ticket for the same.

There was an issue with older version of AEM. I believe it was AEM 6 with some service pack. Also, if you can share your AEM version and service pack.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Community Advisor

Can you share AEM version info please and steps to reproduce the same in locle ?

Employee Advisor

I could see Created column is having Not Published  instead of date time for pdf but Folder is having expected data type under Created column [just observation].

Have you noticed any error in log file associated with this Modified date issue?

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

hi @stiegjo ,
Did it stop working after any upgrade or service pack installation?

Can you try adding "Set last modified date" process step to "Dam Update Asset" workflow & verify. If this works, you can raise a ticket for the same.

There was an issue with older version of AEM. I believe it was AEM 6 with some service pack. Also, if you can share your AEM version and service pack.

Community Advisor

@stiegjo   if you were getting lastmodified date in the past and now it stopped working, check change logs for DAM Metadata writeback workflow, whether it was in enabled state in the past and now disabled.

nitinjl_0-1646061189277.png