Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Mitigating serialization issues in AEM

Level 2

Hi all,

I am seeing below article.

Mitigating serialization issues in AEM

I am confused how to  modify the the JVM startup parameters of the CQ jar? I am not sure  I should add  -javaagent:<aem-installation-folder>/crx-quickstart/opt/notsoserial/notsoserial.jar to where .

1530999_pastedImage_7.png

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

by default you don't need to do anything and dynamic loading of the serialization agent would take care of everything. If incase things fails, add (1) to your startup script (start.bat or terminal along with other jvm arguments) where you adjust the path of the notsoserial.jar per your deployment directory

(1) : -javaagent:<aem-installation-folder>/crx-quickstart/opt/notsoserial/notsoserial.jar

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 10

I'll move your question into the Adobe Experience Manager​ community.

Level 10

Hi,

Look into this thread: How to start AEM 6.2 in debug mode by clicking on jar file

In that thread it says, how to pass parameters via argument[Option 2]..So that will let you do JVM  start-up parameters of CQ Jar.

Thanks,

Ratna Kumar.

Correct answer by
Employee

by default you don't need to do anything and dynamic loading of the serialization agent would take care of everything. If incase things fails, add (1) to your startup script (start.bat or terminal along with other jvm arguments) where you adjust the path of the notsoserial.jar per your deployment directory

(1) : -javaagent:<aem-installation-folder>/crx-quickstart/opt/notsoserial/notsoserial.jar