Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.
SOLVED

Missing user mappings for experience fragment service, ERROR messages in log

Level 7

hi folks, I get hundreds of these error messages during authoring and I don't even use experience fragments!  I tried to get rid of them by adding the service user mapping for experience-fragments-service via the console configMgr, which worked fine. However my attempts to do it via a conf file failed.  The package deployed fine, but only some other pre-existing experience-fragments user mappings showed up in the system console, and the error messages resumed. Maybe it is because it is an internal feature that I can't add user mappings for it via the conf files ?   Anyone know how to get rid of the messages? thanks!

[EventAdminAsyncThread #10] com.adobe.cq.xf.impl.adobetarget.TargetVariationModificationListener Cannot derive user name for bundle com.adobe.cq.cq-experience-fragments [304] and sub service experience-fragments-service

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Somebody might have accidentally deleted the configuration for the service user by clicking delete in the /system/console/configMgr.  I would suggest you add the missing mappings manually again via /system/console/configMgr UI in the affected environment.

If the problem is affecting many environments then please contact our support team to debug the root cause.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Somebody might have accidentally deleted the configuration for the service user by clicking delete in the /system/console/configMgr.  I would suggest you add the missing mappings manually again via /system/console/configMgr UI in the affected environment.

If the problem is affecting many environments then please contact our support team to debug the root cause.

Level 7
Thanks for the reply! The problem is that the customer doesn't allow manual use of the configMgr UI so I can't do that on the Prod servers. Also the manual updates are wiped out at every new code install. I will open a ticket. Thanks again!