Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

Missing properties upon creation package

Level 4

Hi Everyone, 
I've tried creating a package of a page using the CRXDE, but I found out that some properties are not being added on it's jcr:content. Which configuration affects this behavior or is there an msm action that involved in these (as I see the same property on cq.wcm.msm.action.excludedprops of the ContentUpdateActionFactory.cfg.json)?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi, we're able to identify that there is an event for Page Creation in which it removes the "guid" of the page if it contains one. This said event should only be triggered when a page event is triggered (And we thought that it shouldn't be triggered because our action is just package installation, but proves us wrong on the assumption after debugging the code).

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Community Advisor

Hello @LyonMartin 

Which properties are you referring to? Requesting you to please list few of them

Aanchal Sikka

Community Advisor

@LyonMartin 

Is it something like "guid" or with custom namespace like "martin:guid" ?

Aanchal Sikka

Community Advisor

@LyonMartin 

I was able to reproduce initially.

Then I copied the cq:dialog from "/libs/core/wcm/components/page/v3/page/cq:dialog" to my page component. Added some custom property (like martin:guid).

Add corresponding namespace for martin. Authored the property in one of the Pages and saved.

Since, then all properties work (guid, martin:guid).

I have deleted the custom dialog, restarted the instance. But, it just works.

Thought of sharing, though I have no idea what happened

Aanchal Sikka

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi, we're able to identify that there is an event for Page Creation in which it removes the "guid" of the page if it contains one. This said event should only be triggered when a page event is triggered (And we thought that it shouldn't be triggered because our action is just package installation, but proves us wrong on the assumption after debugging the code).