Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Migration from 5.6 to 6.01

Former Community Member

Hi, I'm trying a migration following this guide 

But when I'm trying to execute step 4 (migrating from CRX2 to CRX3)  it seems that I'm not passing the include/exclude/merge parameters correctly:

java -jar crx-quickstart/opt/helpers/crx2oak/crx2oak.jar crx-quickstart/repository \--include-path=/ \--merge-paths=/content,/apps \--exclude-paths=/tmp

The weird thing is that if I execute it just with one parameter, let's say exlclude, it works fine.

What am I doing wrong?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

This could be a bug - especially if you are following the AEM docs and it does not work as documented. Please open a ticket so support can investigate what is happening. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 10

Is this the command that you are using:

java -Xmx4096m -XX:MaxPermSize=2048M -jar aem-quickstart-6.1.0.jar -v -x crx2oak -xargs -- -o migrate

Former Community Member

Yes, but I need to exclude tmp folder or it throws an exception and migrate the app and content of some apps I have. That's why I'm using the other command suggested in the guide.

java -Xmx4096m -XX:MaxPermSize=2048M -jar crx-quickstart/opt/helpers/crx2oak/crx2oak.jar [OPTIONS] crx-quickstart/repository [target repository]

Thanks!

Correct answer by
Level 10

This could be a bug - especially if you are following the AEM docs and it does not work as documented. Please open a ticket so support can investigate what is happening.