Expand my Community achievements bar.

Migrating packages from one AEM instance to another via a Approval Workflow Process without installing them into the newer instance | AEM Community Blog Seeding

Administrator

BlogImage.jpg

Migrating packages from one AEM instance to another via a Approval Workflow Process without installi... by Shiv Prakash

Abstract

Objective
After reading this Article, You should have an Understanding of –

The step in the workflow process that transfers a package from one AEM instance to another without installing them into newer instance.
cURL command execution from a Java program
Introduction
In the approval workflow, we mostly come across the situation where you have to approve the content, asset, or package and, once approved, migrate that content to the upper instance (i.e., Dev to Stage) or vice versa (i.e., Prod to Stage). This way, you can sync the content in different instances. Even if you don’t want to override or install the content, simply upload the package using the cURL command. If you have to install the package as well, then you can use the Replicator API available in AEM.

Hence, without any further delay, let’s get started:

Dependency to use cURL command in Java
Dependency in core pom.xml

org.toile-libre.libe
curl
LATEST

Read Full Blog

Migrating packages from one AEM instance to another via a Approval Workflow Process without installi...

Q&A

Please use this thread to ask the related questions.

Kautuk Sahni
0 Replies