Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Maven build issue in AEM 6.4

Level 2

Hi,

We  are in process of migrating AEM 6.2 to 6.4. While doing maven build or jenkins build, in existing jsp's some random text is getting appended like "org.apache.maven.project.MavenProject".

example:

actual code should be:<div class="${class}"> and after the build the code is like : <div class="class org.apache.maven.project.MavenProject">.

Any pointers please..

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

It worked. In the jsp, variable is created with the name of "class" and whenever  the variable is try to replace the value it is appending the unwanted text as "class"is a keyword. I changed the variable name from "class"to new name it started working fine.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 10

How are you building your AEM 6.4 project - are you using Maven Archetype 13 or higher?

Level 2

Yes, I am using maven archetype 13.

Level 10

Did you start a fresh project or try and convert an existing one to Arch 13?

Correct answer by
Level 2

It worked. In the jsp, variable is created with the name of "class" and whenever  the variable is try to replace the value it is appending the unwanted text as "class"is a keyword. I changed the variable name from "class"to new name it started working fine.

Level 10

Very strange - 1st time I have heard of that behavior.