Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Looking for active pages that contains deactivated assets/node

Level 1

Hello All,

I am looking for a way to find all  the nodes/assets that are on a "cq page" , but  they are deactivated , is there a way to do that ?

Thank you in advance,

Aiman 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

When author try to deactivate the asset they will get a dialog the page that are referenced. So may be you do not have such page.  With single query I doubt it is possible but you can write a small script to get list of all deactivated asset & then go over that list to find if there is any reference.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 7

If any page or asset is published, "cq:lastReplicationAction" property will be added to its jcr:content node and the value will be "Activate". You search by using this property.

Correct answer by
Level 10

When author try to deactivate the asset they will get a dialog the page that are referenced. So may be you do not have such page.  With single query I doubt it is possible but you can write a small script to get list of all deactivated asset & then go over that list to find if there is any reference.