Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Logging error for Apache POI after AEM 6.5.17 update

Level 2

Hello everyone,

after the upgrade to the current Service Pack, we are getting the following error on startup. It references the org.apache.poi.ooxml.POIXMLRelation class, so I think it regards the OSGi bundle wrapper for the Apache POI library (com.adobe.granite.poi). This we actually use in our applications to generate XSLX files.

MartinNekula_1-1687890617072.png

Totally there are 4 Log4J related libraries, therefore I don´t understand why it cannot find the logging implementation.

MartinNekula_2-1687890954375.png

MartinNekula_3-1687890979214.png

The imported bundles of the POI library seem to be all right:

MartinNekula_4-1687891200675.png

Is anyone else having the same issue?

Best Regards

Martin

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

After consulting via ticket this issue is really already taken care of and will be fixed in SP 18.

MartinNekula_0-1689776510743.png

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Hello @Martin-Nekula 

From the bundle's screenshot, all dependencies seem to be met. Are you noticing any issues while creating Excel files? Or is it just the log that you might be curious about?

Aanchal Sikka

Level 2

The Excel files are created ok, it is really just the startup log error. I was wondering if anyone else is having this issue and has a solution, or if we should simply wait for next SP.

Community Advisor

@Martin-Nekula 

May be we can share the logs via a support ticket.

If Adobe has already noticed it, they can suggest the complexity. If they are unaware, they can plan for it.

In either scenario, it will benefit everyone.

Aanchal Sikka

Correct answer by
Level 2

After consulting via ticket this issue is really already taken care of and will be fixed in SP 18.

MartinNekula_0-1689776510743.png