Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Locked out of AEM because of CORS not reaching Auth0

Level 2

Where does generated CORS policies exist in CRXDE if at all? I want to either add a CORS policy to open up connectivity or delete the existing policy. Our Auth0 can no longer access our site.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@mcoh - a CORS policy must be configured and added to an AEM Project that is - check in your project structure if any configuration file is there that must be named like: com.adobe.granite.cors.impl.CORSPolicyImpl~appname-graphql.cfg.json where appname reflects the name of your application. This is done by adding an appropriate OSGi CORS configuration file for the desired endpoint(s). Multiple CORS configurations can be created and deployed to different environments.

IFAIK, those configurations you can't find in CRXDE, best practice is as above suggested or to access them through system/console.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @mcoh ,

• http://<host>:<port>/system/console/configMgr > Adobe Granite Cross Origin Resource Sharing Policy

cors-osgi-config.png

For more details please visit: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-learn/foundation/security/understand-cros...

Hope that helps!

Regards,

Santosh

Level 2

Hi! I cannot access that because our authentication cannot reach the site. Is there any other type of recovery possible? We can upload to CRXDE if that helps.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@mcoh - a CORS policy must be configured and added to an AEM Project that is - check in your project structure if any configuration file is there that must be named like: com.adobe.granite.cors.impl.CORSPolicyImpl~appname-graphql.cfg.json where appname reflects the name of your application. This is done by adding an appropriate OSGi CORS configuration file for the desired endpoint(s). Multiple CORS configurations can be created and deployed to different environments.

IFAIK, those configurations you can't find in CRXDE, best practice is as above suggested or to access them through system/console.

Community Advisor

Hi @mcoh 

Try to login to the AEM instance through /libs/granite/core/content/login.html using admin user credential(the URL excluded from other authentications).

Regards

Albin

www.albinsblog.com

Level 4

HI @mcoh ,

I am trying to setup Autho Integration with AEM as cloud service. do you have  idea what configuration we need to create from AEM side

Thanks