Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

List of pages scheduled for "publish later"

Level 6
Hi Team, AEM 6.5.13 Is there any way to find list of pages which are scheduled to get activated later using "Manage publication" option? Regards, KTNR
1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @arvind 

AEM does not provide a direct feature to view a list of pages scheduled for activation. The "Manage Publication" dialog box is used for configuring and managing the replication of pages, but it does not have a built-in functionality to display a list of scheduled activations.

Also there is no property in jcr:content node that gets added for Publish later. 

One way to see is to check the Running workflow instances. See the pages that are scheduled for activation. In my case the model used is 'Publish Content Tree'. 

Thanks

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @arvind 

AEM does not provide a direct feature to view a list of pages scheduled for activation. The "Manage Publication" dialog box is used for configuring and managing the replication of pages, but it does not have a built-in functionality to display a list of scheduled activations.

Also there is no property in jcr:content node that gets added for Publish later. 

One way to see is to check the Running workflow instances. See the pages that are scheduled for activation. In my case the model used is 'Publish Content Tree'. 

Thanks

Community Advisor

You can get the list of items queued using AgentManager . You will first get the agent, then the agent's replicationQueue and finally you will get the ReplicationQueue's entries.

If you need to present that information to the user in the UI, you will have to overlay the "Manage Publication" UI and append that info you just get. 

Here you can find a code example of how to get the queue items from an agent

Esteban Bustamante