Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Lightbox issues with the DAM - not working on publish

Level 1

Hey everyone, I've got a clean version of AEM 6.0 installed as a DAM server with author and publish instances running. Unfortunately, I've run into an issue where the lightbox action works fine in author but is dead as a doornail (Halloween reference) in publish.  Any thoughts on what might be causing the disruption?

Many thanks in advance!

-Scott

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

In most of the cases, if a functionality is working in author and not in publish will lead to a check on the package published from author to publish. In case of Lightbox which works mainly with JS, there might be two reasons

1. clientlibs might not be pushed to publish instance. Even its pushed, replicate once more just to make sure there is no cache.

2. conflict with the multiple version of js. You should be able to find if you debug.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 9

Have you checked for any errors in firebug or chrome developer? If you find any error, it will be good.

Make sure you have code and content in publish as activate. Else explain more what you are doing with code snippets and where it is failing

Correct answer by
Level 10

In most of the cases, if a functionality is working in author and not in publish will lead to a check on the package published from author to publish. In case of Lightbox which works mainly with JS, there might be two reasons

1. clientlibs might not be pushed to publish instance. Even its pushed, replicate once more just to make sure there is no cache.

2. conflict with the multiple version of js. You should be able to find if you debug.