Expand my Community achievements bar.

Leveraging Adobe I/O Runtime to Optimize Real-Time Email Triggered by Form Submission | AEM Community Blog Seeding

Administrator

BlogImage.jpg

Leveraging Adobe I/O Runtime to Optimize Real-Time Email Triggered by Form Submission by Thomas Finet

Abstract

Real-time email notifications, triggered by a user action, can be an incredibly powerful marketing tool: when a potential customer takes an action on your website, they immediately receive an email notification providing more information and next steps. If done right, this can result in much higher conversion rates and customer satisfaction than if you make them wait even a little longer. We wanted to implement this technique on Adobe.com, and we wanted to do it right for people on mobile devices, so we created…

Using I/O Runtime to trigger autoresponder emails
We set out to create a solution that, when a visitor came to Adobe.com and wanted to access an asset on a mobile device, such as a whitepaper or video, it would be an easy process. There are many challenges in doing this right: filling out forms on mobile devices, in general, is difficult, as is downloading/obtaining the asset — if you have to wait for it, you might never take action. To keep this easy, we designed a form that would be light and easy to fill out, with a responsive design to accommodate the different sizes of devices.

Read Full Blog

Leveraging Adobe I/O Runtime to Optimize Real-Time Email Triggered by Form Submission

Q&A

Please use this thread to ask the related questions.

Kautuk Sahni
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies