Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session

Launcher doesn't work with process step

Level 4

Hi, For the dam asset modification, I've created a workflow (in AEM 6.2) along with launcher. When I trigger the workflow manually then it works fine. But, if I try to configure the same workflow in launcher then it's not getting triggered. Workflow contains a process step and nothing else. Inside the same workflow if I remove process step and add any OOTB step (like activate asset) then it's gets triggered using Launcher and I can see it in asset timeline. Any idea why this problem occurs? Anything am I missing here? Best regards, Vijay

2 Replies

Employee Advisor

Most probably the launcher condition is not getting triggered. Setup a DEBUG logger on the following class to get more info:

com.adobe.granite.workflow.core

Level 4

Hi, I've checked that by debugging the code. I've a workflow in which one time I add OOTB step and another time process step. So, if OOTB step is added then condition is matched and launcher triggers the workflow. But, the same workflow with same condition doesn't triggers with process step. So, here, in this case, condition has nothing to do cos' it's same condition which works fine in one case but not in another. Not sure what else I could be missing here. Thanks, Vijay