Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session
SOLVED

Language Copy Options is not Available

Level 4

Hello Everyone,

I have added the authoring team to the Content Authors, Experience Framgment Authors, and Template Authors groups. But for some reason, they still cannot see the Language Copy option. As an admin, I can see the options, though. What permission am I missing here? Is there any OOTB group I need to add them to get them access to Language Copy option?

Thank you!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6

@webdev91

I think you haven't created translation config. Please refer below documentation for more details on creating translation configuration.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-65/administering/introduction/tc-tic.html...

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 6

@webdev91 

I assume that the authors are not able to see create/update language copy option in the references pane like below screen shot.

update-lang-copy.png

In that case please try making Content Authors, Experience Fragment Authors, and Template Authors group, member of workflow-users group. This has worked for us.

Level 4

Hi @salamswapnil

Thanks for your input.

I have added a user to the workflow-users group but the user still can't see the Language Copy option. The user is already part of the other 3 groups mentioned earlier.

Thank you!

Community Advisor

@webdev91 

Add the authoring team to the project-administrators and contributor groups and test the access.  

Level 4

Hi @Lokesh_Vajrala

By adding users to the project-administrators and contributor group, they can see the option now. But upon clicking, the Language Copy option, it's throwing "Interna Server Error".

webdev91_0-1682012758211.png

Thank you!

Correct answer by
Level 6

@webdev91

I think you haven't created translation config. Please refer below documentation for more details on creating translation configuration.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-65/administering/introduction/tc-tic.html...