troubleshooter3
Level 2
Level 2

So below is my MSM setup (AEM 6.5):

-My Site

-language masters

-English

-United States

English (Live copy of language-masters -> English)

Spanish 

I create the content in language masters -> English and then roll it out to US English. Then from United States -> English (Live Copy) I send the content for translation through Lionsbridge Connector, the translated copy gets created inside United States -> Spanish but it has live relation with equivalent path in language masters and has cq:LiveSyncConfig node which is not correct. my language copy isnt a live copy. What is going wrong here? 

1 Accepted Solution
Bimmi_Soi
Correct answer by
Community Advisor
Community Advisor

@troubleshooter3 ,

I think you should try and send language copy created from language-masters/en for translation rather than United States /english. And then it will come back as language copy rather than live copy.

Hope this helps

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Vijayalakshmi_S
Community Advisor
Community Advisor

Hi @troubleshooter3,

Could you please share the details of how US -> Spanish site structure is created.

• Is it created as part of initiating a translation project by being in US -> English or
  • Is the structure(root node, US->es alone was created separately as language copy) and then translation is initiated.
troubleshooter3
Level 2
Level 2

@Vijayalakshmi_S The initial structure was created manually but later was created through translation. ive updated my structure above. I am using my live copy as a source of translation.

Bimmi_Soi
Correct answer by
Community Advisor
Community Advisor

@troubleshooter3 ,

I think you should try and send language copy created from language-masters/en for translation rather than United States /english. And then it will come back as language copy rather than live copy.

Hope this helps

View solution in original post

shelly-goel
Community Advisor
Community Advisor

@troubleshooter3  You would have to create the language copy from US> en first and then send it for translation. You would have created a live copy instead.