Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Lack of customer service assistance

Level 1

It has been over two weeks since my team has originally requested more information about Adobe Experience Manager. I have spoken to countless reps, all of which could not assist me. Can anyone even tell me if Adobe Experience Manager is worth wasting my time with all the hoops Adobe has made us jump through? We are just needing to be able to add signatures to a secured document that allows Fill & Sign usage, but will not give me the capabilities through Adobe Acrobat Pro DC.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

"We are just needing to be able to add signatures to a secured document that allows Fill & Sign usage" - is this your requirement?

If so, AEM is not the product for this..at the minimum it'll be overkill for the requirement you've described. Why not look into something like Adobe Sign or Docusign which seems to be tailor made for things like this.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 5

"We are just needing to be able to add signatures to a secured document that allows Fill & Sign usage" - is this your requirement?

If so, AEM is not the product for this..at the minimum it'll be overkill for the requirement you've described. Why not look into something like Adobe Sign or Docusign which seems to be tailor made for things like this.

Level 1
I know it is overkill, but when a document we have to use on the daily will not let you edit it unless you use the same system that was used when creating it, it is pretty much our only option. We have Adobe Sign, but unfortunately the document does not work as an attachment.