Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session
SOLVED

Jetform to LiveCycle to Adobe Experience?

Level 2

I have been researching options and started back in the day with Delrina Form Flow, went to Jet Form and several years ago migrated to LiveCycle. My background is in architecture and construction management. I want to build a series of forms with questions that narrow down zoning and building codes into a spreadsheet that I can then link to Dynamo that will work with Autodesk REVIT in developing a mass 3d model of a building.

While I am sure there are many platforms to use, Is Adobe Experience the right platform for the type of application I am developing?

Message was edited by: Eugene Schafer

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

AEM Forms is the update to LiveCycle ES Forms, which was created out of old Jetform techology.

With AEM Forms, you can build online forms that can collect data - such as questions to meet your business requirements. YOu can style the forms and have a lot of out of the box components that can be added to your forms. For more information about AEM forms - see Scott's Digital Community: Getting Started with AEM Forms .

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

AEM Forms is the update to LiveCycle ES Forms, which was created out of old Jetform techology.

With AEM Forms, you can build online forms that can collect data - such as questions to meet your business requirements. YOu can style the forms and have a lot of out of the box components that can be added to your forms. For more information about AEM forms - see Scott's Digital Community: Getting Started with AEM Forms .