Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

JCR property jcr:mixinTypes with granite:AuthenticationRequired is not rolling out

Level 3

Need advice on this guys,

I have a Blueprint Page (/content/mysite/master/en/testpage) and Live Copy (/content/mysite/us/en/testpage).
I gated the Blueprint page by enabling "Authentication Requirement". Behind the scene it's adding  jcr:mixinTypes property with value granite:AuthenticationRequired. When this page is rolledout the Live Copy is not receiving this jcr property.
Regular content changes are reflecting though.

bpeddapudi_0-1668582600946.png

I tried updating "WCM Rollout Manager" config with "jcr:(?!(mixinTypes)$).*" but still "jcr:mixinTypes" property is still not rolling out to Live copy.

+Rollout Manager config:

Screen Shot 2022-11-15 at 11.15.33 PM.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

As par the "ContentUpdateActionFactory"Java class 

BrijeshYadav_1-1668676533882.png

This is a special case for which you need to add "jcr:(?!(mixinTypes)$).*" to "Ignored Mixin NodeTypes"

BrijeshYadav_0-1668676471678.png

I would recommend to be extra careful while playing with mixiTypes

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @bpeddapudi ,
You need to use "CQ MSM Content Update Action" configuration instead of "WCM Rollout Manager" because before 5.5 SP2, the excluded page properties were configured in the system console under the "Day CQ WCM Rollout Manager." With 5.5 SP2 and later, the excluded page properties settings within that panel are ignored. Property exclusion on rollout is configured in "CQ MSM Content Update Action."

/Brijesh Yadav

Level 3

Hi @BrijeshYadav I updated "CQ MSM Content Update Action" configuration too but still "jcr:mixinTypes" is not copied to Live copy.

Screen Shot 2022-11-16 at 10.29.19 AM.png

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

As par the "ContentUpdateActionFactory"Java class 

BrijeshYadav_1-1668676533882.png

This is a special case for which you need to add "jcr:(?!(mixinTypes)$).*" to "Ignored Mixin NodeTypes"

BrijeshYadav_0-1668676471678.png

I would recommend to be extra careful while playing with mixiTypes