Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

jcr: content nodes don't want to display when browse and search using pathfiled in touch ui dialog

Level 2

I'm currently working on a site implementation with AEM 6.4 touch ui . We have a touch ui dialog that is using granite/ui/components/coral/foundation/form/pathfield, this is how the code looks like:        

<csvpath

jcr:primaryType="nt:unstructured"

jcr:title="CSV Link URL"

sling:resourceType="/libs/granite/ui/components/coral/foundation/form/pathfield"

fieldDescription="Location of the CSV with the graph data"

fieldLabel="CSV Path"

name="./csvPercentGraphPath"

rootPath="/content/dam/lgs/us/legal/transparency/data”/>

When edit the component and  click on path filed  going to the filters If  given the path  like "/content/dam/lgs/us/legal/transparency/data” I don’t want to display the jcr:content nodes on search results , could you please do the need full .

I’m highlighted the jcr:content( I don’t want jcr:content  on search results ) on search results in below screen shot.

AEM Screen Shot.png

Arun Patidarsmacdonald2008Amy_Wongsoumyadipd33248700

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hello Everyone,

The product team is currently working on this issue. The internal reference number is GRANITE-15894 and GRANITE-26358.

This has been classified as an enhancement to the product.

Regards,

Vishu

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi

Not sure if filter property works but you can apply dialog filters to avoid jar:content as input.

Arun Patidar

Level 2

Hi Arun,

i tried  with filter with jcr:content  also not working,

Community Advisor

There is similar thread

if that helps otherwise you can use dialog validations.

Arun Patidar

Level 2

Even i followed that blog also not working and i think it is product bug ,

Arun Patidar smacdonald2008Amy_Wongsoumyadipd33248700

Level 2

Any updates on this ISSUE ??? , it looks like a product BUG ! Very annoying by the way ...

Level 2

Hey yellar5366253​ at the end have u figure it out ? We're facing the same annoying issue now... thx !

Correct answer by
Employee

Hello Everyone,

The product team is currently working on this issue. The internal reference number is GRANITE-15894 and GRANITE-26358.

This has been classified as an enhancement to the product.

Regards,

Vishu