Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

jcr: content nodes don't want to display when browse and search using pathfiled in touch ui dialog

Level 2

I'm currently working on a site implementation with AEM 6.4 touch ui . We have a touch ui dialog that is using granite/ui/components/coral/foundation/form/pathfield, this is how the code looks like:        

<csvpath

jcr:primaryType="nt:unstructured"

jcr:title="CSV Link URL"

sling:resourceType="/libs/granite/ui/components/coral/foundation/form/pathfield"

fieldDescription="Location of the CSV with the graph data"

fieldLabel="CSV Path"

name="./csvPercentGraphPath"

rootPath="/content/dam/lgs/us/legal/transparency/data”/>

When edit the component and  click on path filed  going to the filters If  given the path  like "/content/dam/lgs/us/legal/transparency/data” I don’t want to display the jcr:content nodes on search results , could you please do the need full .

I’m highlighted the jcr:content( I don’t want jcr:content  on search results ) on search results in below screen shot.

AEM Screen Shot.png

Arun Patidarsmacdonald2008Amy_Wongsoumyadipd33248700

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hello Everyone,

The product team is currently working on this issue. The internal reference number is GRANITE-15894 and GRANITE-26358.

This has been classified as an enhancement to the product.

Regards,

Vishu

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi

Not sure if filter property works but you can apply dialog filters to avoid jar:content as input.

Arun Patidar

Level 2

Hi Arun,

i tried  with filter with jcr:content  also not working,

Community Advisor

There is similar thread

if that helps otherwise you can use dialog validations.

Arun Patidar

Level 2

Even i followed that blog also not working and i think it is product bug ,

Arun Patidar smacdonald2008Amy_Wongsoumyadipd33248700

Level 2

Any updates on this ISSUE ??? , it looks like a product BUG ! Very annoying by the way ...

Level 2

Hey yellar5366253​ at the end have u figure it out ? We're facing the same annoying issue now... thx !

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hello Everyone,

The product team is currently working on this issue. The internal reference number is GRANITE-15894 and GRANITE-26358.

This has been classified as an enhancement to the product.

Regards,

Vishu