Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session
SOLVED

Issue with the DAM Update Asset

Level 3

HI,

I'm new to AEM. This is the first time I'm using Dam Update Asset workflow. I edited workflow in a way that when I upload any images, the workflow needs to create renditions. The workflow is working perfectly in local server. when I try to deploy the same model in the server which is in the cloud, the process step "Dynamic Media Video Service Process" in workflow is automatically turning to "No process selected" instead of "com.day.cq.dam.s7dam.common.process". Also attaching the screenshot of process step.  Can you please help me how can I resolve this issue. Also let me know if you need any further info.

Thanks in advance,

Keerthi

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi,

Can you verify whether any Service pack installed in the Cloud environments. As part of SP1, there are some changes in the Dynamic Media Video Service Process. They have added additional properties and modified the type as "EXTERNAL_PROCESS" from "PROCESS". Please refer the attachment for the property changes happened in the process step node.

Incorporate the corresponding changes on the videoproxyservice process nodes. For example, 

/etc/workflow/models/dam/update_asset/jcr:content/model/nodes/node11

/etc/workflow/models/dam/update_asset/jcr:content/flow/videoproxyprocess

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Level 3

keerthid72158491 wrote...

HI,

I'm new to AEM. This is the first time I'm using Dam Update Asset workflow. I edited workflow in a way that when I upload any images, the workflow needs to create renditions. The workflow is working perfectly in local server. when I try to deploy the same model in the server which is in the cloud, the process step "Dynamic Media Video Service Process" in workflow is automatically turning to "No process selected" instead of "com.day.cq.dam.s7dam.common.process". Also attaching the screenshot of process step.  Can you please help me how can I resolve this issue. Also let me know if you need any further info.

Thanks in advance,

Keerthi

Hey can any one help me. Thank you

Community Advisor
Hi Can you try to change the process in the environment where your trying to checkING Thanks, Mani kumar

Level 10

did you check if that process is available in the instance installed on cloud ?

Level 3

The process for the Dynamic Media Video Service Process is com.day.cq.dam.s7dam.common.process.VideoProxyServiceProcess and Yes, it's installed in the instance which is on cloud. But still its showing No process selected in the Dam Update Asset workflow.  Do I need to do any other configuration or anything in Amazon cloud to fix this issue. 

Thanks for the reply.

Correct answer by
Level 2

Hi,

Can you verify whether any Service pack installed in the Cloud environments. As part of SP1, there are some changes in the Dynamic Media Video Service Process. They have added additional properties and modified the type as "EXTERNAL_PROCESS" from "PROCESS". Please refer the attachment for the property changes happened in the process step node.

Incorporate the corresponding changes on the videoproxyservice process nodes. For example, 

/etc/workflow/models/dam/update_asset/jcr:content/model/nodes/node11

/etc/workflow/models/dam/update_asset/jcr:content/flow/videoproxyprocess

Level 3

This worked for me . Thank you so much.