Expand my Community achievements bar.

Issue with Hello world component

Level 8

Hi, 

I created a wknd spa react project with aem version=6.5.11 then after I deployed it to aem instance and in the template for the layout container policy I added helloworld component under allowed components tab, then after I tried to drag the component onto page its not displaying on the page console but in the crxde inside /content/project/page/root (i can see the helloworld component as added).

Can anyone help me, and also I observed some exceptions in logs like service factory return null, Felix start level issue after deploying project.

Is these affecting the helloworld component display on page.

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @Vani1012 

As mentioned earlier, please check your WKND SPA React - Coreaem-guides-wknd-spa.react.core must be in Installed state under system console http://localhost:4502/system/console/bundles , (need to resolve dependencies which shows in red) check error and it should be in Active state - to make HellowWorld component functional.

Pre-assuming,
The SP11 is installed to the AEM server before deploying the code.
Java 11 is installed on your machine?

Hope that helps!

Regards,
Santosh

Level 8

Hi @SantoshSai ,

Coreaem-guides-wknd-spa.react.core its in active mode only java 11 is there, sp11 is also there. 

Community Advisor

Hi @Vani1012 ,

have you tried to debug your model?. Please create a custom log for your component and share the log.

Community Advisor

Hi @Vani1012,
Can you confirm if your page is loading. If yes, then check content tree.

Go to - Top left icon in page. once window expand, click on third icon. Do you see your component there. 

As React SPA rendered client side, Clear your browser cache. Some time it is cached.