Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Issue while moving asset/Page in move wizard ( 6.5.13v)

Level 2

Hi,

I am currently using AEM 6.5.Recently installed SP13.Now, While trying to move an asset using move option from assets.html, the the move assets wizard is showing the loading sign for a long time and has no response. I got the following error in logs:

*ERROR* [10.112.42.100 [1662043890910] GET /bin/wcm/heavymove HTTP/1.1] org.apache.sling.engine.impl.SlingRequestProcessorImpl service: Uncaught Throwable
javax.servlet.ServletException: org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.query.RuntimeNodeTraversalException: The query read or traversed more than 100000 nodes. To avoid affecting other tasks, processing was stopped.
at com.day.cq.wcm.core.impl.servlets.HeavyMoveDialogServlet.doGet(HeavyMoveDialogServlet.java:376) [com.day.cq.wcm.cq-wcm-core:5.12.204]
at com.day.cq.commons.servlets.AbstractPredicateServlet.doGet(AbstractPredicateServlet.java:68) [com.day.cq.cq-commons:5.12.16]
at org.apache.sling.api.servlets.SlingSafeMethodsServlet.mayService(SlingSafeMethodsServlet.java:266) [org.apache.sling.api:2.22.0]
at org.apache.sling.api.servlets.SlingAllMethodsServlet.mayService(SlingAllMethodsServlet.java:137) [org.apache.sling.api:2.22.0]
at org.apache.sling.api.servlets.SlingSafeMethodsServlet.service(SlingSafeMethodsServlet.java:342) [org.apache.sling.api:2.22.0]
at org.apache.sling.api.servlets.SlingSafeMethodsServlet.service(SlingSafeMethodsServlet.java:374) [org.apache.sling.api:2.22.0]
at org.apache.sling.engine.impl.request.RequestData.service(RequestData.java:574) [org.apache.sling.engine:2.7.8]
Caused by: org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.query.RuntimeNodeTraversalException: The query read or traversed more than 100000 nodes. To avoid affecting other tasks, processing was stopped.
at org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.query.FilterIterators.checkReadLimit(FilterIterators.java:70) [org.apache.jackrabbit.oak-core:1.22.11]
at org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.plugins.index.Cursors$TraversingCursor.fetchNext(Cursors.java:341) [org.apache.jackrabbit.oak-core:1.22.11]
at org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.plugins.index.Cursors$TraversingCursor.next(Cursors.java:320) [org.apache.jackrabbit.oak-core:1.22.11]
at org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.query.ast.SelectorImpl.nextInternal(SelectorImpl.java:520) [org.apache.jackrabbit.oak-core:1.22.11]
at org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.query.ast.SelectorImpl.next(SelectorImpl.java:508) [org.apache.jackrabbit.oak-core:1.22.11]
at org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.query.QueryImpl$RowIterator.fetchNext(QueryImpl.java:876) [org.apache.jackrabbit.oak-core:1.22.11]
at org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.query.QueryImpl$RowIterator.hasNext(QueryImpl.java:903) [org.apache.jackrabbit.oak-core:1.22.11]
at org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.query.FilterIterators$SortIterator.init(FilterIterators.java:207) [org.apache.jackrabbit.oak-core:1.22.11]
at org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.query.FilterIterators$SortIterator.hasNext(FilterIterators.java:241) [org.apache.jackrabbit.oak-core:1.22.11]
at org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.query.QueryImpl.getRows(QueryImpl.java:574) [org.apache.jackrabbit.oak-core:1.22.11]
at org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.query.ResultImpl$1.iterator(ResultImpl.java:72) [org.apache.jackrabbit.oak-core:1.22.11]
at org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.jcr.query.QueryResultImpl$1.<init>(QueryResultImpl.java:85) [org.apache.jackrabbit.oak-jcr:1.22.11]
at org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.jcr.query.QueryResultImpl.getRows(QueryResultImpl.java:83) [org.apache.jackrabbit.oak-jcr:1.22.11]
at com.day.cq.search.impl.builder.QueryImpl$RowIterable.iterator(QueryImpl.java:833) [com.day.cq.cq-search:5.12.20]
at com.day.cq.search.impl.builder.QueryImpl.execute(QueryImpl.java:649) [com.day.cq.cq-search:5.12.20]
at com.day.cq.search.impl.builder.QueryImpl.getResult(QueryImpl.java:111) [com.day.cq.cq-search:5.12.20]
at com.adobe.cq.dam.cfm.extensions.impl.ContentFragmentReferenceResolverImpl.getReferences(ContentFragmentReferenceResolverImpl.java:143) [com.adobe.dam.cq-dam-cfm-impl:0.11.98]
at com.adobe.cq.dam.cfm.extensions.impl.ContentFragmentReferenceResolverImpl.getReferences(ContentFragmentReferenceResolverImpl.java:209) [com.adobe.dam.cq-dam-cfm-impl:0.11.98]
at com.day.cq.wcm.core.impl.servlets.HeavyMoveDialogServlet$ReferenceSearchModel.searchContentFragmentReferences(HeavyMoveDialogServlet.java:486) [com.day.cq.wcm.cq-wcm-core:5.12.204]
at com.day.cq.wcm.core.impl.servlets.HeavyMoveDialogServlet$ReferenceSearchModel.getReferences(HeavyMoveDialogServlet.java:442) [com.day.cq.wcm.cq-wcm-core:5.12.204]
at com.day.cq.wcm.core.impl.servlets.HeavyMoveDialogServlet.doGet(HeavyMoveDialogServlet.java:210) [com.day.cq.wcm.cq-wcm-core:5.12.204]
... 137 common frames omitted
*WARN* [10.112.42.100 [1662043890910] GET /bin/wcm/heavymove HTTP/1.1] com.day.cq.wcm.core.impl.components.ComponentCacheImpl Requested Path /bin/wcm/heavymove.servlet is not in available search paths

Similarly, I have issue while moving a page with move page wizard. When it comes to the 2nd step (after rename step)- i.e. Select the destination step, it should show Next button at the top right when we select a destination, and proceed to step 3. Instead, it is showing a Disabled button labeled 'Move'.

When I checked in error logs, I could see the same errors stated above,

Are the two issues related? What could be the possible reason and any suggestions on how can we fix it?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Adding below properties  /oak:index/damAssetLucene in CRX/DE can help to solve the problem

1)property -Name: tags,Type: String, Multi: Yes, Value: visualSimilaritySearch

2)property -Name: refresh, Type: Boolean, Value: true

This solved the issue. Thanks!

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi,

This could be product issue.

check the SP13 and SP14 release notes and reach out to Adobe

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-65/release-notes/service-pack/6.5.13.html... 

Arun Patidar

Level 2

Hi @arunpatidar 

Thankyou for your reply ! As I observed, The move feature itself is not working from sites.html (through movepagewizard) and siteadmin console in higher environments. But everything works fine in my local. Is this still a product issue?

I can see a known issue in the release note for SP 13- When trying to move/delete/publish either Content Fragments or Sites/Pages, there is an issue when Content Fragment references are fetched, as the background query fails and the functionality does not work. 
Is it related to this?

Community Advisor

This is because you have less content as compare to higher environment.

you will not see  The query read or traversed more than 100000 nodes. To avoid affecting other tasks, processing was stopped. exception if content is less.

Arun Patidar

Correct answer by
Level 2

Adding below properties  /oak:index/damAssetLucene in CRX/DE can help to solve the problem

1)property -Name: tags,Type: String, Multi: Yes, Value: visualSimilaritySearch

2)property -Name: refresh, Type: Boolean, Value: true

This solved the issue. Thanks!