Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Is there any way to implement ACL(restrict download or view cache asset) when AKAMAI is in front of our architecture

Level 4

Is there any way to implement ACL(restrict download or view cache asset) when AKAMAI is in front of our architecture.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Diego,

I asume, that you want to cache files on Akamai, but you want them to be somehow protected (login required, etc.); if that's the case, you should ask somebody familiar with Akamai and it's features. I am quite sure, that it supports your requirement.

If you don't want to cache them, you can configure Akamai not to cache files and then handle that case using dispatcher and permission sensitive caching.

kind regards,
Jörg

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Diego,

I asume, that you want to cache files on Akamai, but you want them to be somehow protected (login required, etc.); if that's the case, you should ask somebody familiar with Akamai and it's features. I am quite sure, that it supports your requirement.

If you don't want to cache them, you can configure Akamai not to cache files and then handle that case using dispatcher and permission sensitive caching.

kind regards,
Jörg