Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session
SOLVED

Is it possible to have an asset smart tagged only when it gets moved into a folder?

Level 2

I currently have smart tagging disabled everywhere except for one folder. I want to be able to move things from somewhere in the DAM into that folder, and then have them get smart tagged. Is this doable and what is the easiest way?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @peter-g,

Check the property "Enable Smart Tags" by navigating to your desired folder -> Folder properties.

This should add the tags whenever asset is added/moved to the respective folder.

If you are explicitly looking for enabling only when it is first available to the folder and not upon modifying the asset, then try to create Workflow Launchers with Node created event on the desired folder path(No explicit event for move) and select the workflow to be DAM Smart Tags Assets

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @peter-g,

Check the property "Enable Smart Tags" by navigating to your desired folder -> Folder properties.

This should add the tags whenever asset is added/moved to the respective folder.

If you are explicitly looking for enabling only when it is first available to the folder and not upon modifying the asset, then try to create Workflow Launchers with Node created event on the desired folder path(No explicit event for move) and select the workflow to be DAM Smart Tags Assets