Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.
SOLVED

Is it feasible to get the data for the Multiple Teaser Components from the Layout Container Component?

Level 1

Hello everyone!

I've received a request from a client, and I'd appreciate it if you could assist me.
Inside the Layoutcontainer Component, I need to insert numerous Teaser components.
I have to sort the Teaser component within it based on some criteria.

I tried a few different approaches to collect the data from numerous Teaser components from the Layout Container Component, but I couldn't get it to work.

Is it feasible to sort the items by hand?

Is it possible to get the data from numerous Teaser components from the Layout Container Component?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @Kaibalya_123 ,

Layout container is nothing but an open parsys, where you can drop any allowed component. If you have to sort/count the number of Teaser component dropped inside a specific layout container, The easiest approach would be overlay the OOTB layout container component and then iterate through the node and keep a count of the teaser component found. Once you have the count and the list, you can modify the component for rendering.

This is with the limited understanding I can get by reading your question.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @Kaibalya_123 ,

Layout container is nothing but an open parsys, where you can drop any allowed component. If you have to sort/count the number of Teaser component dropped inside a specific layout container, The easiest approach would be overlay the OOTB layout container component and then iterate through the node and keep a count of the teaser component found. Once you have the count and the list, you can modify the component for rendering.

This is with the limited understanding I can get by reading your question.