Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Invisible AEM 6.2 components post targeting

Level 2

Hi Guys,

I'm using AEM 6.2 which is integrated with Target thru cloud services for a/b testing and rules based personalization. The logic works properly for both activity types, but there is a bug in the AEM author environment.

After targeting any components they look good unless I leave page. If I leave page or my session expire and I re-visit targeted page, components are invisible. I can see there are some border lines for each component, but the content itself is invisible.

blank comopnents.PNG

I can normally operate on any component and targeting works properly on publish instance, but it's difficult to work with some components when I can't see them.

I can't see any related errors in the console or AEM error.log

Help?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

We are not aware of a known issue with Components in a Targeting Mode. Can you verify that whenever you are back to your test page you are applying a proper audience for the targeted component?

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

We are not aware of a known issue with Components in a Targeting Mode. Can you verify that whenever you are back to your test page you are applying a proper audience for the targeted component?

Level 2

@berliant
I'm setting up A/B test activity which doesn't require any audience to be shared from Target. The activity and its experiences sit in the same AEM instance under "/campaigns" folder. I see the paths are properly selected and content offer is loaded successfully for all page versions but it comes invisible.