Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Invalid SAML token - AEM 6.5.8

Level 2

I am trying to setup a new ec2 instance, and on author instance. The SAML Authentication is failing and throwing the below error.

com.adobe.granite.auth.saml.SamlAuthenticationHandler Login failed. SAML token invalid.
 com.adobe.granite.auth.saml.SamlAuthenticationHandler SAML error with reason: invalid_token detected, redirect user to: /libs/granite/core/content/login.error.html?j_reason=invalid_token
 *INFO* [qtp1714949751-38787] org.apache.sling.auth.core.impl.SlingAuthenticator getAnonymousResolver: Anonymous access not allowed by configuration - requesting credentials
 *INFO* [qtp1714949751-38787] org.apache.sling.auth.core.impl.SlingAuthenticator getAnonymousResolver: Anonymous access not allowed by configuration - requesting credentials
 *WARN* [qtp1714949751-38787] org.apache.sling.auth.core.AuthUtil isRedirectValid: Redirect target must not be empty or null
 *ERROR* [qtp1714949751-43800] org.apache.sling.auth.core.impl.SlingAuthenticator doLogin: Cannot login: Response already committed

I was able to setup the SAML authentication on Dev environment. On QA I did the same(The configs are updated accordingly). But getting the above issue. Can someone help me on this issue?

Chanwalav23_0-1650780844878.png

Thanks in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Issue resolved. I have got the updated certificate from our SSO team and issue resolved.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee Advisor

Please refer this https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-experience-manager/6-4-quot-invalid-saml-toke...

As you are facing the issue with QA environment , did you upload separate(QA environment specific) SAML certificate to AEM QA environment?

Level 2

Hi Das,

I have gone through the above link that you shared and that didn't helped me. And yes I have updated the QA environment specific configs.

Thanks,

Vijay.

Correct answer by
Level 2

Issue resolved. I have got the updated certificate from our SSO team and issue resolved.