Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

Integrating Dynamics CRM with AEM

Level 2

Hi,

I am following this video, and I have trial account for dynamics CRM. However I don't know how to create a custom app on Dynamics CRM and how the app was created on azure portal in this video.

Thanks,

3 Replies

Level 10

To learn how to create a custom app on Dynamics CRM - please check that products documentation. AEM docs or community cannot really comment on how to develop a custom app for another product.

Level 2

I have created the CRM application. Now on editing the data integration of forms form author instance, I am receiving these errors on server logs:

• *ERROR* [117.20.31.74 [1523253273812] POST /libs/fd/fdm/content/crud.dermis.formDataModelManager.json HTTP/1.1]         com.adobe.forms.foundation.oauth.model.OAuthConfigSlingModel Error while decrypting the Refresh Token:null

com.adobe.granite.crypto.CryptoException: Cannot convert byte data

• POST /libs/fd/fdm/content/crud.dermis.formDataModelManager.json HTTP/1.1] com.adobe.forms.foundation.oauth.service.impl.OAuthServiceImpl Invalid request, one or more of the following is empty or null : authorization_code, refresh_token_uri, client_id, client_secret or redirect_uri
    • *ERROR* [117.20.31.74 [1523253273812] POST /libs/fd/fdm/content/crud.dermis.formDataModelManager.json HTTP/1.1] com.adobe.aemfd.dermis.authentication.exception.AuthenticationException Failed to fetch access token for oAuth.
    • *WARN* [117.20.31.74 [1523253273812] POST /libs/fd/fdm/content/crud.dermis.formDataModelManager.json HTTP/1.1] com.googlecode.jsonrpc4j.JsonRpcServer Error in JSON-RPC Service java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException: null

I have also attached a chunk of log file here. The image of data integration is also attached.data integration.png

Administrator

This is duplicate thread: Configure AEM Forms with dynamics

I will ask Ankur from other thread to help you further!!

-Kautuk

Kautuk Sahni