Expand my Community achievements bar.

Integrating Dynamics CRM with AEM

Level 2

Hi,

I am following this video, and I have trial account for dynamics CRM. However I don't know how to create a custom app on Dynamics CRM and how the app was created on azure portal in this video.

Thanks,

3 Replies

Level 10

To learn how to create a custom app on Dynamics CRM - please check that products documentation. AEM docs or community cannot really comment on how to develop a custom app for another product.

Level 2

I have created the CRM application. Now on editing the data integration of forms form author instance, I am receiving these errors on server logs:

• *ERROR* [117.20.31.74 [1523253273812] POST /libs/fd/fdm/content/crud.dermis.formDataModelManager.json HTTP/1.1]         com.adobe.forms.foundation.oauth.model.OAuthConfigSlingModel Error while decrypting the Refresh Token:null

com.adobe.granite.crypto.CryptoException: Cannot convert byte data

• POST /libs/fd/fdm/content/crud.dermis.formDataModelManager.json HTTP/1.1] com.adobe.forms.foundation.oauth.service.impl.OAuthServiceImpl Invalid request, one or more of the following is empty or null : authorization_code, refresh_token_uri, client_id, client_secret or redirect_uri
    • *ERROR* [117.20.31.74 [1523253273812] POST /libs/fd/fdm/content/crud.dermis.formDataModelManager.json HTTP/1.1] com.adobe.aemfd.dermis.authentication.exception.AuthenticationException Failed to fetch access token for oAuth.
    • *WARN* [117.20.31.74 [1523253273812] POST /libs/fd/fdm/content/crud.dermis.formDataModelManager.json HTTP/1.1] com.googlecode.jsonrpc4j.JsonRpcServer Error in JSON-RPC Service java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException: null

I have also attached a chunk of log file here. The image of data integration is also attached.data integration.png

Administrator

This is duplicate thread: Configure AEM Forms with dynamics

I will ask Ankur from other thread to help you further!!

-Kautuk

Kautuk Sahni