Expand my Community achievements bar.

Integrating Adobe Experience Manager with with Adobe Analytics, Target and DTM

Level 10

You can create Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) solutions that integrate with these Ditigal Marketing products: Adobe Analytics, Target, and Dynamic Tag Manager (DTM). Adobe Analytics is the industry-leading solution that provides digital marketers with one place to measure, analyze, and optimize integrated data from all online initiatives across multiple marketing channels. It provides marketers with actionable, real-time web analytics intelligence about digital strategies and marketing initiatives.

See: https://helpx.adobe.com/experience-manager/using/integrate-digital-marketing-solutions.html

1 Reply

Level 2

smacdonald2008 Thanks for the excellent link. Actually I was looking for a way to have an usecase for Digital Intelligence Platform that Forrester has marked Adobe as a leader.

Being a community partner, I have access to AEM jar which is one of the pre-requisites for completing the exercise. The article also mentions

• DTM User login
  • Adobe Analytics User login
  • Adobe Target User login

Where can I get the above in order to execute the exercise provided?

Basically, I first want to create a usecase and then showcase it to our potential customers

Regards,

Sandeep Nair