Expand my Community achievements bar.

Integrate AEM with Magento part - 1 | AEM Community Blog Seeding

Administrator

BlogImage.jpg

Integrate AEM with Magento part - 1 by keysandstrokes - Raj

Abstract

I am going to publish a series of articles on integrating AEM with Magento, in this series the first thing which I am going to cover is the installation of Magento. I have used Installatron to install Magento in my server, but when it comes to local environments you need to follow different steps. In this article, I am going to cover how to install Magento in the local environment, not on the server.

I am going to use XAMPP Control Panel which is an easy to install Apache, PHP, PHPMyAdmin, and MySQL. Based on your convenience you can either use XAMPP or you can install one by one.

Use this link https://www.apachefriends.org/download.html to download XAMPP Control Panel. In the extracted folder just click on the “xampp-control” application file to start control panel. The interface of the control panel looks like below and by default it comes with a set of software’s which you can start and stop by using action buttons.

Read Full Blog

Integrate AEM with Magento part - 1

Q&A

Please use this thread to ask the related questions.

Kautuk Sahni
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies