Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Installing Dam packages in AEM 6.4

Level 1

Hello all,

I am facing an issue when i install the Dam Packages in my new AEM 6.4 instance. I have downloaded the packages from lower environment 6.1. When i install the package there is an error says 

javax.jcr.nodetype.ConstraintViolationException: OakConstraint0021: /content/dam/xxx/xxxx/reform-sbc-external.doc/subassets/0.jpg/jcr:content/renditions/original/jcr:content[[nt:resource]]: Mandatory property jcr:uuid not found in a new node

Can any one help me with this? Appreciate all the help

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

You can use OOTB JMX MBean to generate jcr:uuid.

com.day.cq.dam (Associate Asset IDs) at http://localhost:4502/system/console/jmx/com.day.cq.dam%3Atype%3DAssociate+Asset+IDs

You can use it for all assets

void migrateAllAssets() Associate Asset ID with all existing Assets

or specify an asset folder to migrate (i.e. to generate jcr:uuid)

void migrateAssetsAtPath(java.lang.String rootPath)

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 1

I'm not sure whether there's a way to get rid of the constraint, but if you add mixin mix:versionable to your jcr:content nodes in your 6.1 environment, the jcr:uuid property will be created and populated automatically for you. That may allow you recreate the package and install.

Correct answer by
Employee

You can use OOTB JMX MBean to generate jcr:uuid.

com.day.cq.dam (Associate Asset IDs) at http://localhost:4502/system/console/jmx/com.day.cq.dam%3Atype%3DAssociate+Asset+IDs

You can use it for all assets

void migrateAllAssets() Associate Asset ID with all existing Assets

or specify an asset folder to migrate (i.e. to generate jcr:uuid)

void migrateAssetsAtPath(java.lang.String rootPath)