Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

Injecting carousel slides from Adobe Target to AEM OOTB Carousel component

Level 2

Hi,

I am using ootb carousel component and inserting my custom components as the carousel slides. I have two carousel slides in the carousel and  I have a requirement where I have to inject the third carousel slide from Adobe Target to the carousel component. I have added the third carousel slide to the component but I am not able to see the third slide when sliding through the carousel.

I see some id attributes present on each each carousel item. So, does AEM not pickup the dynamic carousel item that is added?

Please help. Thanks.

3 Replies

Community Advisor

Hello @mvelicheti - 

• Can you check that the dynamically added third carousel slide has a unique ID assigned to its corresponding element ?
  • Also, is that the HTML structure/ necessary CSS classes of the third carousel slide matches the structure expected by the Carousel component?

Level 2

Thanks for the reply @Tanika02 .

Yes, the third carousel is having unique id and it matches the structure but still it is not working. Please check the below screenshot for the carousel id's.

mvelicheti_0-1687443092253.png

Level 1

Hi @mvelicheti ,

Did this issue get resolved? How did you implement it? Can you please explain here, so it can be helpful to others as well?

Thanks

Aditya.