Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session
SOLVED

infinity.json in publish instance

Level 4

Hi All,

We are facing an issue on publish instance where when trying to open any page as infinity.json do not given any result on page though it gives a 200 OK status.

When opening the same page with a numeric.json it gives a result.

Example: /libs/cq/security/content/admin.infinity.json---> Doesn't show anything on browser but returns 200 OK 

But, /libs/cq/security/content/admin.4.json provides some results on browser.

Is it configurable somewhere to block the infinity selector? We are opening it through IP address so Dispatcher is not in the picture.

Thanks,

Rohit

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Rohit-Negi ,

Have you tried different browsers? Also, do you see any response data in the network tab where you see the 200 response code? I believe you must have tried restarting the sever. One more thing, just try to uninstall your project specific modules and see if it works, also check the error log when you access the infinity.json, any error if you find.

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @Rohit-Negi 

I can see it's working as expected.

Infinity is a special selector handle by defaultSlingServlet. If you want to access any of the page's content using the infinity.json please use the below syntax.

http://localhost:4502/content/we-retail/us/en/jcr:content.infinity.json

This will access the JCR content node which holds the page data.

Thanks!

Level 4

Hi @Asutosh_Jena_ ,

http://localhost:4503/libs/cq/security/content/admin.infinity.json is working fine on my vanilla instance but is not working on the instance in which we are facing the issue, So I am sure it is not the expected behavior that we are facing.

Thanks!

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Rohit-Negi ,

Have you tried different browsers? Also, do you see any response data in the network tab where you see the 200 response code? I believe you must have tried restarting the sever. One more thing, just try to uninstall your project specific modules and see if it works, also check the error log when you access the infinity.json, any error if you find.

Level 4

Hi @Ritesh_Mittal ,

Yes, Tried different browser. Response data is blank. Yes have restarted server as well. There is no entry in error.log as getting Status OK . Haven't tried after uninstalling my project module. Will try the same.

Thanks!