Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Can AEM design software expandable the text field?

Level 1

Hi supportor!

• I’m responsible for designing a pdf file that has an auto expand text field.
  • The text field's properties can be set to use multiple line which means that it will expand vertically to accommodate more text and will develop a scroll bar to accommodate even more text. However the text field will not auto expand horizontally.
  • I found software that solves that problem. That’s Adobe LiveCycle but Support is no longer available for your product version. Phone and chat support is not available for free or discontinued software or services.

Their alternative version is Indesign which does not yet meet this capability

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi @lamdongnd ,

I believe your question is meant for Acrobat community and not for Adobe experience manager.

I believe it will be better served if you will raise this question in Acrobat community.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 1

Thanks. AEM Designer didn't inherit that ability from LiveCycle Soft.

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi @lamdongnd ,

I believe your question is meant for Acrobat community and not for Adobe experience manager.

I believe it will be better served if you will raise this question in Acrobat community.

Thanks!

Level 1

Thanks for answer. I asked supporter of adobe acrobat, They replied that they do not have that ability, I found the livecycle software that can do it according to the above link, so I came here to ask if AEM inherits that ability of livecycle?