I have a content path in our primary domain which is has /content/... paths not being rewritten properly when the page is being rendered off the publishers.
The same content path can be rendered property or not on different pages.
I have worked through the link checker options.
If I disable rewriting in the Day CQ Link Checker Transformer then links for this content path always start with /content. Re-enabling the inconsistent behavior returns.
I removed all Day CQ Link Checker Service special patterns and that had no impact.
All other content paths are being rendered properly.
Looking for suggestions.
We had CSS causing the link rewriter to skip paths to be transformed.
Could you please add a piece of code here which is not get transformed properly