Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Image multifield ClientLibrary getting applied when component inside a parsys but not picked up when included in a template

Level 2

As a part of image multifield implementation for a component, we are including a image multifield js under cq.authoring.dialog category.

However, when we include a test component inside a template the category is not being rendered on the touch UI dialog. When we drag and drop the component inside a parsys, the clientlibray category is being picked up and rendered on the touch UI dialog.

Example snapshot provided below:

a) When included inside a template

b) When dragged and dropped inside a parsys

The article for reference is : http://experience-aem.blogspot.com/2016/06/aem-62-touch-ui-composite-image-multifield.html.

Thanks for the help in advance.

Regards,

Sagar

2 Replies

Level 2

The snapshot attached is of AEM 6.3. However, I tested the same in AEM 6.2 and found the same. For my testing, I am using with a  package with the cq:dialog only. If needed can pass that on.Thanks for your reply.